1960s Mauthe Brass Alarm Table Clock, made in Germany. Casing of 100% Brass, with a distinctive hand hook for carriage. It is of manual winding and come with a alarm function. Once wind, it can last up to 5 days. Table clock is marked with a White Dial with golden line and numeral. Clear Glass. Due to age, the dial has light spots, and some oxidation on the square bezel of the clock.
- Pre-Owned Table Alarm Clock
- Circa 1960s
- Origin : Germany
- Clock Material : Brass
- Movement : Manual Winding
- Size : H 6” x L 6” x W 2”
- Exterior Condition : 85%
A pre-owned Vintage time-piece.
Price is Negotiable
As this Clock is not brand new, do expect signs of usages and wear, and will be sold ‘As it is’ condition. It is not for fussy buyer who is looking for perfect outlook. Clock is checked and in working condition before shipping. Buyers are advised to ask questions on item before you make a purchase. We do not accept return once Clock is sold.
- Tax and Duties at destination are buyer’s responsibilities
- Shipping fee is not included
- Shipping fee will be calculated base on region once you have checked out.
- Express Shipping via DHL or TNT with international tracking visibility
- Watch is checked, curated and in working condition before we ship.International Sales is final. Thus Buyers are advised to ask questions on item before you make a purchase.