A 1950s Linden Art Deco Wooden Table Clock, made in Germany. Case of 100% Mahogany wood, with a distinctive two tone dial (wood and Gold) marked with Arabic numerals. Movement is of manual winding. Once wind, it can last up to 5 days. It chimes every half an hour. Come with a pendulum, balancing rod and key
Linden Germany Art Deco Wooden Table clock
Availability: In stock
- Pre-Owned Table Clock
- Circa 1950s
- Origin : Germany
- Clock Material : Mahogany wood
- Movement : Manual Winding
- Chime every half an hour
- Size : H 21 x L 42 x W 10cm
- Exterior Condition : 85%
A pre-owned Vintage time-piece.
Price is Negotiable
As this Clock is not brand new, do expect signs of oxidation, usages and wear, and will be sold ‘As it is’ condition. It is not for fussy buyer who is looking for perfect outlook. Clock is checked and in working condition before shipping. Buyers are advised to ask questions on item before you make a purchase. We do not accept return once Clock is sold.
- Tax and Duties at destination are buyer’s responsibilities
- Shipping fee is not included
- Shipping fee will be calculated base on region once you have checked out.
- Express Shipping via DHL or TNT with international tracking visibility
- Watch is checked, curated and in working condition before we ship.International Sales is final. Thus Buyers are advised to ask questions on item before you make a purchase.
There are no reviews yet.